One Raffles Quay
With a prestigious address, One Raffles Quay ("ORQ") is a premium Grade A office tower development around the Downtown precinct. This modern 50-storey building is sheathed by glassy and transparent curtain wall and the slight greenish tint of the glass creates a sense of lush greenery. Floor-to-ceiling windows make the most of the natural light and all the floors of both North and South Towers have large, regular, column-free floor plates to allow maximum flexibility of fit-out. The building is linked to an underground mall and there is integrated connectivity to the Raffles Place MRT station.
- Address: 1 Raffles Quay Singapore 048583
- Year of Completion: 2006
- Nearest MRT Station: Raffles Place
- Typical Floor Plate: Approx. 18,000 ~ 30,000 sqft
- Typical Ceiling Height: 2.75m
- Air-con System: Central, Chilled water
- Cable Management System: Raised floor
- Multiple Lift Zones: Yes
- Secured Access to Lift Lobbies: Yes
- Car Parking: 713 lots
Available for Rent
Subject to contract, availability and landlord's final approval. Includes areas that may be subject to final survey.
We are here to Help
Please feel free to leave a message or contact Jasmine for a non-obligatory discussion on your office space/building acquisition, divestment and leasing requirements.