Suntec Office Towers
Suntec City is a fully integrated development comprising of four 45-storey office towers, an 18-storey office tower, one of Singapore’s largest shopping malls and an internationally renowned convention and exhibition centre.
The five Grade A office towers offer commanding and panoramic views of the Central Business District (CBD), Marina Bay and the sea. Each office tower is served by high speed lifts, offers column-free space and comes with intelligent building management systems. Tenants at Suntec City Offices include Multinational Corporations (MNCs) and prominent local companies.
With the prestigious Temasek Boulevard address, Suntec City is within the CBD and a mere 20 minutes from Changi Airport. Public transportation is easily accessible and the development is integrated with the Esplanade and Promenade MRT stations (Circle Line and Downtown Line). There is a myriad of F&B options at Suntec City and the area is also flanked by a number of 5-star hotels.
- Address: 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 Temasek Boulevard
- Year of Completion: 1995
- Refurbished in: 2015
- Tenure: 1999 Years from 1 March 1989
- Nearest MRT Station: Esplanade and Promenade
- Integrated/sheltered Access to MRT station: Yes
- Typical Floor Plate: Approx. 9,978 to 14,381 sqft
- Typical Ceiling Height: 2.75m
- Cable Management System: Underfloor trunking
- Aircon System: Central, Chilled water/condenser
- Multiple Lift Zones: Yes
- Secured Access to Lift Lobbies: Yes
- Car Parking: 3,000+ lots
Available for Sale
Available for Rent
Subject to contract, availability and landlord's final approval. Includes areas that may be subject to final survey.
We are here to Help
Please feel free to leave a message or contact Jasmine for a non-obligatory discussion on your office space/building acquisition, divestment and leasing requirements.