Strategically located at the junction of Anson Road and Prince Edwards Road, Springleaf Tower is a 37-storey mixed development comprising predominantly of offices, limited retail/F&B spaces and a few SoHo units (located on the 4-penthouse levels). There is also a 300-pax conference centre for office tenants.
Springleaf Tower is the only Grade A office building in the Tanjong Pagar area that is available for strata title sale. The building is integrated (via underground access) to the Tanjong Pagar MRT station and nearby office developments including Guoco Tower and International Plaza.
Click image to enlarge
- Address: 3 Anson Road Singapore 079909
- Year of Completion: 2002
- Tenure: 99 Years from 1 Oct 1996
- Nearest MRT Station: Tanjong Pagar
- Integrated/sheltered Access to MRT station: Yes
- Typical Floor Plate: Approx. 8,900 to 9,300 sqft
- Typical Ceiling Height: 2.77m
- Cable Management System: Raised floor
- Aircon System: Central, VRV
- Multiple Lift Zones: Yes
- Secured Access to Lift Lobbies: No
- Car Parking: 132 lots
Scroll table (up/down/left/right) to see entire list. Subject to availability, contract, size survey and owner's/landlord's approval.