One Raffles Quay
With a prestigious address, One Raffles Quay ("ORQ") is a premium Grade A office tower development around the Downtown precinct. This modern 50-storey building is sheathed by glassy and transparent curtain wall and the slight greenish tint of the glass creates a sense of lush greenery. Floor-to-ceiling windows make the most of the natural light and all the floors of both North and South Towers have large, regular, column-free floor plates to allow maximum flexibility of fit-out. The building is linked to an underground mall and there is integrated connectivity to the Raffles Place MRT station.
- Address: 1 Raffles Quay Singapore 048583
- Year of Completion: 2006
- Nearest MRT Station: Raffles Place
- Typical Floor Plate: Approx. 18,000 ~ 30,000 sqft
- Typical Ceiling Height: 2.75m
- Air-con System: Central, Chilled water
- Cable Management System: Raised floor
- Multiple Lift Zones: Yes
- Secured Access to Lift Lobbies: Yes
- Car Parking: 713 lots
We are here to Help
Please feel free to leave a message or contact Jasmine for a non-obligatory discussion on your office space/building acquisition, divestment and leasing requirements.