20 Collyer Quay
Located in the heart of CBD financial district, 20 Collyer Quay is a Grade A office tower and one of the most popular in Singapore. this 24-storey building has an impressive looking white marble lobby and offers its tenants panoramic view of the Marina Bay Sands and the sea. The location provides convenient access to a myriad of F&B options, amenities and public transportation networks. The building is also interconnected to the Raffles Place MRT station via sheltered walkway.
Click image to enlarge
- Address: 20 Collyer Quay
- Year of Completion: 1985
- Nearest MRT Station: Raffles Place
- Integrated/sheltered Access to MRT station: Yes
- Typical Floor Plate: Approx. 9,699 sqft
- Typical Ceiling Height: 2.67m
- Cable Management System: Flushed floor trunking
- Aircon System: Central, VAV
- Multiple Lift Zones: Yes
- Secured Access to Lift Lobbies: Yes
- Car Parking: 106 lots
Scroll table (up/down/left/right) to see entire list. Subject to availability, contract, size survey and owner's/landlord's approval.