JLL swept a total of 23 awards at the 2017 International Property Awards Asia Pacific, held in Bangkok on 26 May. The consultancy received prestigious five-star ratings for the Best Property Consultancy category in four countries: New Zealand, South Korea, Hong Kong and Singapore.
The firm was also hailed with Best Real Estate Agency in Malaysia and Best Property Consultancy Website in Australia, along with 17 award wins across various categories and countries.
"It's a real honour to be recognised for the great work our teams have done across the region and we're immensely proud of them," says Anthony Couse, CEO, JLL Asia Pacific. "Receiving 23 awards is a great achievement and we couldn't have done it without the support of our clients and partners. Results like these are a reminder for us why we continue to put our clients first, and of the importance of helping them add enduring value to their real estate investments."
Now in their 25th year, the annual Asia Pacific awards event sees the top players in real estate, architecture and interior design from over 25 countries and covers both commercial and residential categories. The event celebrates the highest levels of achievement by companies operating in all sectors of the property industry and is the region's largest, most prestigious and widely recognised awards programme.
Judged by an independent panel of 70 industry experts, entries are evaluated based on design, quality, service, innovation, originality and commitment to sustainability.
LL Five-Star Awards 2017
- Best Property Consultancy New Zealand
- Best Property Consultancy South Korea
- Best Property Consultancy Hong Kong
- Best Property Consultancy Singapore
- Best Property Consultancy Website Australia
- Best Real Estate Agency Malaysia
JLL Award Winners 2017
- Property Consultancy Australia
- Property Consultancy China
- Property Consultancy Hong Kong
- Property Consultancy India
- Property Consultancy Indonesia
- Property Consultancy Japan
- Property Consultancy Malaysia
- Property Consultancy New Zealand
- Property Consultancy Philippines
- Property Consultancy Singapore
- Property Consultancy South Korea
- Property Consultancy Thailand
- Property Consultancy Vietnam
- Real Estate Agency Malaysia
- Real Estate Agency New Zealand
- Real Estate Agency Marketing Malaysia
- Property Consultancy Website Australia
For more information, visit www.propertyawards.net.
Source: JLL Singapore, 29 May 2017