Senior Marketing Director & Team Lead
CEA License No.: R019708H
M: +65 9222 8838
Jasmine is a multi-award winning (see awards below) office space consultant and has been in the business for almost a decade. She is positive, amicable, professional and she brings to the table an in-depth knowledge of the CBD office space market. She understands that the client gives every deal a purpose and is dedicated to their interests. She is able to grasp her client's requirements quickly, advise them on suitable office space options and effectively manage the entire lease or sale negotiation process.
Prior to joining Edmund Tie & Company, Jasmine's career was in Business IT where she held regional responsibilities (14 countries) at Hewlett-Packard, Novell and IDC. The stints have given her a strong foundation in working in a matrix organisation, collaborating across cultures and effectively understanding business requirements.
In her spare time, Jasmine enjoys traveling to destinations with large expanse of outdoor space. Her favourites are Iceland, New Zealand's South Islands and Atlas Mountains in Morocco. Jasmine is also highly interested in endurance sports, having completed the 42 km Standard Chartered Marathon in 2016. In 2017, she will continue her racing streak and in 2018, she hopes to compete in a trail marathon.
Jasmine graduated from University of London with a Bachelor of Science in Economics and was awarded with 2nd Class Upper Honours.
"Jasmine listens and does her best to take care of your needs. There is no up-selling nor any push to take you in a different direction. She ultimately saves you time and money in an honest and professional way."
– Nicklaus D'Cruz, President at Mobicom Commune
“Jasmine helped us secure our new office space in the quickest time possible. She was extremely helpful in guiding us through the process with recommendations along the way on the office space options, the commercial terms, the inspection during the handover, and her impeccable taste showed in the references she gave to help us envision the potential for the space (she didn't have to, but the gesture came across sincere and proved helpful).
She was professional throughout and made the whole process extremely easy to deal with and never, ever came across as pushy. In fact, she came across as trusted and reliable - ready to give you an objective, unbiased view anytime you needed it. I'd recommend her services any day.”
– Sophina Smith, Managing Director at We are Social
"Even before my first contact with Jasmine, she has set herself apart from competition with her comprehensive with up-to-date office space listings and a well organised website. She is able to precisely pinpoint and match our requirements to suitable office listings on her database and swiftly organise viewings on a tight schedule. Her professionalism and efficiency is indeed impressive. We would definitely like to work with her again and without hesitation, recommend her services to our partners."
– Chow PohSi, Operations Manager, BlueHill Asset Management
Accomplishments - List of Awards (18)
- Top Producer, 5th Position, 2016
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer Club, 2016
- Top Branch, 5th Position, 2016
- Top Producer, 2nd Position, Aug 2016
- Top Producer, 1st Position, Jul 2016
- Top Team, 1st Position, Jul 2016
- Top Producer, 3rd Position, Jun 2016
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer Club, 2009
- Top Producer, 62nd Position, 2009
- Top Producer (Branch), 12th Position, 2009
- Top Branch, 1st Position, 2009
- Top Producer, 2nd Position, May 2009
- Top Rookie, 1st Position, Feb 2009
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer Club, 2008
- Top Rookie, 1st Position (Branch), 2008
- Top Branch, 1st Position, 2008
- Top Rookie, 2nd Position, Q3 2008
- Top Rookie, 2nd Position, Q4 2008
- Top Producer, 5th Position, May 2008
The above is based on 1,400 associates in Edmund Tie & Company in 2016 and 3,500 associates in 2008 and in 2009. Edmund Tie & Company previously operated as DTZ in Singapore in the past two decades.
Running Races - Upcoming and Completed
- The Green Race, 21 Km, Singapore 2017 (upcoming)
- Cameron Highland Ultra, 15 Km, Malaysia, 2017 (upcoming)
- Run Noosa, 10 Km, Australia, 2017
- 2XU Compression Run, 21 Km, Singapore, 2017
- Marina Run, 10 Km, Singapore, 2017
- Standard Chartered Marathon, 42 Km, Singapore, 2016
- Newton Challenge, 32 Km, Singapore, 2016
- Standard Chartered Warm-up, 16 Km, Singapore, 2016
- Great Eastern Women Run, 21 Km, Singapore, 2016
- POSB Kids Run, 10 Km, Singapore, 2016