Associate Director, Capital Markets
CEA License No.: R019708H
M: +65 9222 8838
Jasmine is a multi-award winning commercial real estate consultant and has been in the business for almost a decade. She is positive, amicable, professional and she brings to the table an in-depth knowledge of the CBD office space market (corporate buildings and conservation shophouses). She understands that the client gives every deal a purpose and is dedicated to their interests. She is able to grasp her client's requirements quickly, advise them on office space acquisition and divestment and effectively manage the negotiation process.
Prior to Jasmine's career in commercial real estate, she was in Business IT where she held regional responsibilities (14 countries) at Hewlett-Packard, Novell and IDC. The stints have given her a strong foundation in working in a matrix organisation, collaborating across cultures and effectively understanding business requirements.
In her spare time, Jasmine enjoys traveling to destinations with large expanse of outdoor space. Her favourites are Iceland, New Zealand's South Islands and Atlas Mountains in Morocco. Jasmine is also highly interested in endurance sports, having completed the 42 km Standard Chartered Marathon in 2016. In 2017, she ventured into trail running and hopes to eventually participate in multi-day stage race.
Jasmine graduated from University of London with a Bachelor of Science in Economics and was awarded with 2nd Class Upper Honours.
Accomplishments - List of Awards (18)
- Top Producer, 5th Position, 2016
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer Club, 2016
- Top Branch, 5th Position, 2016
- Top Producer, 2nd Position, Aug 2016
- Top Producer, 1st Position, Jul 2016
- Top Team, 1st Position, Jul 2016
- Top Producer, 3rd Position, Jun 2016
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer Club, 2009
- Top Producer, 62nd Position, 2009
- Top Producer (Branch), 12th Position, 2009
- Top Branch, 1st Position, 2009
- Top Producer, 2nd Position, May 2009
- Top Rookie, 1st Position, Feb 2009
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer Club, 2008
- Top Rookie, 1st Position (Branch), 2008
- Top Branch, 1st Position, 2008
- Top Rookie, 2nd Position, Q3 2008
- Top Rookie, 2nd Position, Q4 2008
- Top Producer, 5th Position, May 2008
The above is based on 1,400 associates in Edmund Tie & Company in 2016 and 3,500 associates in 2008 and in 2009. Edmund Tie & Company previously operated as DTZ in Singapore in the past two decades.
Running Races - Upcoming and Completed
- Cameron Highland Ultra, 15 Km, Malaysia, 2017
- Run Noosa (Ironman event), 10 Km, Australia, 2017
- 2XU Compression Run, 21 Km, Singapore, 2017
- Marina Run, 10 Km, Singapore, 2017
- Standard Chartered Marathon, 42 Km, Singapore, 2016
- Newton Challenge, 32 Km, Singapore, 2016
- Standard Chartered Warm-up, 16 Km, Singapore, 2016
- Great Eastern Women Run, 21 Km, Singapore, 2016
- POSB Kids Run, 10 Km, Singapore, 2016