Completed in Q1 2015, CapitaGreen is a premium Grade A office tower in Singapore financial district. The 40-storey building is situated at the former Market Street carpark and has been awarded the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH) 2015 and Best Tall Building Award for Asia & Australasia Region. This environmentally green building comes with a sky terrace, an exclusive gym ("Gravity") and a high-end restaurant ("Artemis"). The location is a stone's throwaway from the Downtown core and provides convenient access to a myriad of F&B options, amenities and public transportation networks.
The following are pertinent information for prospective office rental tenants:
- Address: 138 Market Street Singapore 048946
- Year of Completion: 2015
- Nearest MRT Station: Raffles Place, Telok Ayer
- Typical Floor Plate: Approx. 22,000 sqft
- Typical Ceiling Height: 3.2m
- Air-con System: Central, Chilled water system
- Cable Management: Raised floor system
- Car Parking: 180 lots
We are here to Help
Please feel free to leave a message or contact us at +65 6232 2088 on your Singapore office rental needs.