Jasmine Vincent is the Assistant Vice President at CBRE Realty Associates and is a multiple award-winning commercial real estate consultant.
She has been in the industry since 2008 and is exclusively focused in the office sector. Her core concentration is in the CBD area and she is experienced in both investment sales and leasing of office space/buildings in Singapore. Jasmine has previously worked at Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) and DTZ.
Prior to Jasmine's career in commercial real estate, she spent a decade in regional roles with Hewlett-Packard, Novell and IDC. Her scope included business development, business planning and market analysis for 14 countries in Asia Pacific. She has presented at large scale industry conferences and also been interviewed by CNBC and CNN.
In her spare time, Jasmine enjoys the great outdoors and running. Her favourite trips are Iceland, Switzerland, New Zealand's South Islands, Sahara Desert and the Atlas Mountains in Morocco. Jasmine is also highly interested in endurance sports, having completed the 42 km Standard Chartered Marathon in 2016. In 2017, she ventured into trail running and look forward to participating in long distance races from 2018 and beyond.
Jasmine graduated from University of London with a Bachelor of Science in Economics and was awarded with 2nd Class Upper Honours. She has also attended the Graduate Certificate in Real Estate Finance course (Real Estate Investment & Asset Management) from the National University of Singapore.
WORK ACCOMPLISHMENTS - LIST OF AWARDS
- Top Producer, 5th Position, 2016
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer Club, 2016
- Top Branch, 5th Position, 2016
- Top Producer, 2nd Position, Aug 2016
- Top Producer, 1st Position, Jul 2016
- Top Team, 1st Position, Jul 2016
- Top Producer, 3rd Position, Jun 2016
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer Club, 2009
- Top Producer, 62nd Position, 2009
- Top Producer (Branch), 12th Position, 2009
- Top Branch, 1st Position, 2009
- Top Producer, 3rd Position, May 2009
- Top Rookie, 1st Position, Feb 2009
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer Club, 2008
- Top Rookie, 1st Position (Branch), 2008
- Top Branch, 1st Position, 2008
- Top Rookie, 2nd Position, Q3 2008
- Top Rookie, 2nd Position, Q4 2008
- Top Producer, 5th Position, May 2008
The above is based on 1,400 associates in DTZ Property Network in 2016 and 3,500 associates in 2008 and in 2009. DTZ is now operating as Edmund Tie & Company in Singapore.